CL draw - Basel

Have you been able to purchase train tickets? It isn't letting me buy that far in advance
I haven't tried, I know about it as I'm in Zurich at the moment but I tend to buy on the day. Saver tickets can't be purchased more than 30 days ahead, I think.

Booked Birmingham - Stuttgart for £99 then car hire for similar to Basel for 1 night
I'd double check your car hire agreement - I dont think you can take the car outside of the EU (into Switzerland), and separately I think the Swiss require a pass to drive on Swiss roads/motorways too.

I'd suggest you get the train to be honest.

Same here, so staying at home for this one even people on really high points will be worried about getting one

Wonder how many tickets will vanish to corporates with staff based in Zurich etc. Will have to hope its not too oversubscribed with it being an ‘easier’ game than it might have been, plus the fact Basel is one of the most expensive cities in Europe!

I'd double check your car hire agreement - I dont think you can take the car outside of the EU (into Switzerland), and separately I think the Swiss require a pass to drive on Swiss roads/motorways too.

I'd suggest you get the train to be honest.

Cheers but I've checked with Hertz and it's ok to drive it into Switzerland (I've done it before), hopefully won't get pulled over by any local plod re passes as we'll hardly be driving many miles actually in Switzerland......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.