Tunnel bust-up after derby

Rojo and Lukaku save Jose from the City players inside dressing room.

Another chapter of bullshit is slowly being rewritten by Uniteds journalist army.
Shame they couldn't save their team from an absolute fucking embarrassing annihilation...what was it Shrek said about a footballing lesson?

The fallout from the derby is nearly as entertaining as the result.

Mourinho was slating City in the media all week in the run up to the match, from accusing players of diving to making comments on Guardiola's political stance, if our players were celebrating in their dressing room they had every right to do so. Mourinho was looking for confrontation when he went to the City dressing room and funnily enough he found it.

As for our celebrations being 'over the top', the confetti is a bit weird? But players aren't robots and celebrating a derby win isn't a surprise is it. I am also enjoying the comments from the rags criticising the celebrations - the way they reacted after somehow scraping a draw at our place last year was an embarrassment!
Don’t forget how they celebrated at the end when they beat us at the Etihad around this time of year in 2012. It was like they’d won the league - which they eventually did tbf.

Don’t forget how they celebrated at the end when they beat us at the Etihad around this time of year in 2012. It was like they’d won the league - which they eventually did tbf.

Indeed, they've got serious form. Although celebrating a draw in a game where they had no shots at goal was a low even for them!

You know I've thought about it and I don't think our celebrations were as innocent as they perhaps should have been.

The weeks previous to this they have all been labelled cheats, weak and lucky, the team as a whole has been told no-one wants them to win, that united are better.

Maybe, just maybe, we waited till we won to get our own back.

Mourinho was slating City in the media all week in the run up to the match, from accusing players of diving to making comments on Guardiola's political stance, if our players were celebrating in their dressing room they had every right to do so. Mourinho was looking for confrontation when he went to the City dressing room and funnily enough he found it.

As for our celebrations being 'over the top', the confetti is a bit weird? But players aren't robots and celebrating a derby win isn't a surprise is it. I am also enjoying the comments from the rags criticising the celebrations - the way they reacted after somehow scraping a draw at our place last year was an embarrassment!

From what I can gather, looking at Mendy's Twitter feed it seems he was the one responsible for bringing the confetti. Looks like it was just the players having a bit of fun after doing the business on the pitch, and talk in some quarters of the confetti being a sign of us arrogantly celebrating winning the league in December is the kind of bitter bullshit you get when one has nothing else to throw at us. According to one utterly desperate poster on Red Cafe, apparently it was disrespectful not just to United but also to Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs, and should serve to motivate all those teams against us. Now I wouldn't mind betting that all those clubs couldn't give a flying fuck what City's players got up to in the visiting dressing room at Old Trafford following an important derby win and 3 of those teams will be far more arsed about having dropped points at the weekend instead.

Personally, I don't think the celebrations went anywhere near far enough and each and every player should've taken a great big shit all over Mourinho's desk. That's the absolute least the despicable **** deserves.

You've got to remember the rags sacked a lot of low paid workers some time ago and Peg probably has to sweep the dressing rooms out.

Utd used to come out of the tunnel at the halfway line. They redeveloped that area, so could have built the dressing rooms with as much seperation & space as they wanted.

But of course that would have meant that the away teams didn't feel the 'presence' of the great ones & be overrawed by their magnificence & be able to pay humble respects their wonderful manager, & roll over for him. So instead, they are all close together.

And now they have noticed a lack of 'respect'.

Well yes. Exactly what is it that we are supposed to respect ?

You know I've thought about it and I don't think our celebrations were as innocent as they perhaps should have been.

The weeks previous to this they have all been labelled cheats, weak and lucky, the team as a whole has been told no-one wants them to win, that united are better.

Maybe, just maybe, we waited till we won to get our own back.

I posted this yesterday. I believe it to be true. We sent a message out in so many ways.

Metaphorically we went in and pissed in the corners at Old Trafford and declared it to be OUR fucking territory now. It was the modern day equivalent of Big Mal sauntering up to the Stretford End and holding out 5 fingers.

This is the club who've been singing "We're Man United, we do what we want" for years. Well we're the mighty Manchester City and these days it's us who do what we fucking want and you can't do a thing about it apart from whinge and cry.

jose is the master tactician and what a move in using smoke and mirrors and take all the main news away from the result and to go and knock on the city dressing room door to ask them to keep it down what a master stroke and i think he should get PFA manager of the season it was that special move only greats and legends can do

manchester city went and did something nobody has ever dare do at united and not only win in 2nd gear have aguero on the bench take kompany off at half time bring on gundogan just when united just got back in the title race and then have the bare face cheek to bring on mangala and take jesus off how dare they take the piss out of united and we even scored 2 of the goals united was working on all week in training the cheek of it

city used talk about the game the ballet on ice back in the 60s city vs spurs on a icy frozen pitch as the coming of manchester city football club well i think the manchester derby over the weekend will be talked about for years and years and the game itself should have a title all of its own (the changing of the guard) or (trooping the colour)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.