United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lot have been in transition since Baconface left. That is four fucking years ago and eight transfer windows and they are still way short of what they need. May their decline be long slow and very very painful, arrogant twats.

PEG press interview "a difference in diversity, a difference in education". what a hypocrite

This lot have been in transition since Baconface left. That is four fucking years ago and eight transfer windows and they are still way short of what they need. May their decline be long slow and very very painful, arrogant twats.
And lets not forget spent +600 mill trying to rebuild in that time..........but its just us that try and buy success

I don't think it's that unusual he's in a hotel, it's not like it'll be a standard room after all; it will be to all intents and purposes an apartment. Eriksson did the same at the Radisson Edwardian.

For Mourinho's family, didn't they stay in London because his children were at school and he didn't want to cause disruption? It's a pretty good reason in itself. Quite a few managers keep a family base and commute/stay over for work.

All of that is perfectly reasonable i agree. It still does not look good though. The aura it creates is that of a man just visiting. Indeed all managers are but a sign they are here and fully committed is seeing them get a house or genuine apartment. A room at a hotel apartment or not when noted in the media feels very temporary and that is the message it sends i think.

If someone advised him you can get great serviced apartments not in a hotel and it would look better and all the whispers and rumours it creates could be avoided. It almost whispers to others "i'm open to negotiations for the future, the shop is open lads". That is before we would need to mention his comments about PSG.

Just sang this to the rags in my office.

Jose, what you gonna do,
Parked one bus when you should've parked two,
you'll blame the ref and the players too
you scored one goal and we scored two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.