Tunnel bust-up after derby

Trying to read between the lines after watching both pressers and could be a million miles away but think both clubs have had a chat to kill this stone dead to get it out of media hands.?

Not sure about that.

Pep talked about the report City have sent to the FA & I thought I heard him say something like what happened "cannot happen again". Could have misheard but it sounded like that to me.

Mourinho was probably hoping Pep would say nothing happened & he could sweep it under the carpet.

He's guilty, it's obvious.

Pure Jose manufactured deflection tactics and the media have as he knew sucked it up.

My dick is bigger than yours.............type of comment.
Maureen is - imo - clinically depressed...............Should go and have a break. - down.
Nice relaxing drink at the hotel bar perhaps..

I reckon Mourinho has a phrase book he regurgitates all the time. What he said is very similar to what he he said about Ronaldo when he was at the rags. Something like he comes from a poor area (diversity) and is poorly educated. Not long now until the obsessed one implodes

I posted this yesterday. I believe it to be true. We sent a message out in so many ways.

Metaphorically we went in and pissed in the corners at Old Trafford and declared it to be OUR fucking territory now. It was the modern day equivalent of Big Mal sauntering up to the Stretford End and holding out 5 fingers.

This is the club who've been singing "We're Man United, we do what we want" for years. Well we're the mighty Manchester City and these days it's us who do what we fucking want and you can't do a thing about it apart from whinge and cry.

One of the things I thought was truly ludicrous about it is this. There is no doubt that this kind of “them v us” incident is exactly the sort of thing that actually promotes team spirit. Many of us have been in team situations and got into scrapes,and when you get each other out of those scrapes it helps the team.

That team spirit is something we have but it wasn’t hugely notable last season. We have shown it in recent weeks eg the way everyone celebrated Raheem’s winner against Soton, but the stronger that bond between the players is, the better the team is. The cement that holds the team together got stronger on Sunday night, and Mourinho was the reason.

He has in my view scored a colossal own goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.