Tunnel bust-up after derby

The voyeur has got in on the act naturally. North London's answer to Norris Cole. "I was not there. I didn't see it" (not that he would have seen it if he had been there of course). Then he goes on to say all teams do it on occasions and that we should be more like Sumo Wrestling.

I'd say Herrera's already half-way to being more like a Sumo Wrestler.

The MUEN are desperately reporting his comments as "Wenger condemns City celebrations".
I like the analogy to Norris Cole
Very apt. :)

that was a weird thing to say even for him,he can't claim the language barrier any more now either
He has serious mental issue. Its beyond hypocrisy. When fat sam gave him his own medicine, he calls him Stone Age football or something like that.

that was a weird thing to say even for him,he can't claim the language barrier any more now either
Need to take into account that the milk had already whistled past him by that point (I think)

I think this time it's gone beyond his natural deflecting tactics. I think the result, the manner of defeat and the 11 point gap has broken him.

There's sly little digs and mind games and then there's the raw frustration he's shown imo.
Yup, you could see it in his post match interview. He couldn't even muster the "guile" to set up his referee rant, he just blurted it out straight away. The guy loses control when things go wrong and that's what happened. Once he starts to lose control, he never turns it around and I eagerly await the fireworks

c4648683949fc98734c747a6461af98af8bfa69ba8c4fd05252260f56c550287.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.