Last Film You Saw

Mother!
Safely say I have a new worst film ever. It’s like the ramblings of a mad man put in to a script. What knob at the production company thought it was good idea needs to find a new career. And it got 70% on rotten tomatoes.
Fuck me. It gets a -10/10

Last edited:
Mother!
Safely say I have a new worst film ever. It’s like the ramblings of a mad man put in to a script. What knob at the production company thought it was good idea needs to find a new career. And it got 70% on rotten tomatoes.
Fuck me. It gets a -10/10
Same here. It was utter pretentious drivel.

Only the Brave- based on true story of a Phoenix council fire fighting group that work to get their "hotshot" accreditation. One lad turns from bad boy to good and acceptance by the others. Wont give away ending but my daughters tears could have put the bushfire out by herself. thought it was a bit over the top USA for the first part but in the context of it being a true story was worth the watch overall and a very emotional ending.

Only the Brave- based on true story of a Phoenix council fire fighting group that work to get their "hotshot" accreditation. One lad turns from bad boy to good and acceptance by the others. Wont give away ending but my daughters tears could have put the bushfire out by herself. thought it was a bit over the top USA for the first part but in the context of it being a true story was worth the watch overall and a very emotional ending.
At the cinema or a good copy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.