Salford suspicious Fire - 3 Children killed - now 5 arrests

Heard something about it. If what I heard is correct it was for something ridiculously trivial.
even more disgusting what the fuck possesses i was gonna say people, scum to pour petrol through a letterbox knowing children are in the house,i cannot for the life of me comprehend that,i once read somewhere if you murder more than 2 people you automatically get a whole life term,i bloody hope thats the case, then they'll have the rest of their life to reflect on what they did but i suppose that will happen no matter what sentence they get,i for one could not live with that..

even more disgusting what the fuck possesses i was gonna say people, scum to pour petrol through a letterbox knowing children are in the house,i cannot for the life of me comprehend that,i once read somewhere if you murder more than 2 people you automatically get a whole life term,i bloody hope thats the case, then they'll have the rest of their life to reflect on what they did but i suppose that will happen no matter what sentence they get,i for one could not live with that..

They probably won't care, mate. They'll spend a fair few years banged up having a laugh with their fellow bottomfeeders playing pool/cards and watching tv.

There's something that's not being released into the public domain here. Usually once arrests are made the tabloid press are only too happy to name names (rightly or wrongly). In this instance, names and back story are being withheld for some reason.

sounds like the victims may have previously reported their concerns to police, or others. either way it seems like a complete tragedy

There's something that's not being released into the public domain here. Usually once arrests are made the tabloid press are only too happy to name names (rightly or wrongly). In this instance, names and back story are being withheld for some reason.

sounds like the victims may have previously reported their concerns to police, or others. either way it seems like a complete tragedy
One thing that struck me about the initial reports. The media reported the police had been called hours before the tragedy and "This has been referred to the IPCC...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.