United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I disliked Ferguson, I am beginning to find Mourinho even more despicable. There is something repellent about him. Years ago he was noted (by the media anyway) as cool, ironic, dressed in cool gear, given to uttering gnomic statements.
Now he is a haunted-looking, self-pitying wreck.
Am I alone in (in spite of myself) preferring SAF, if I had to choose the lesser of two weevils?
We've all forgotten how big a twat Ferguson was. He was scum, however his absence from our screens has left a lot forgetting what a classless wanker he was. Mourinho is bad, but for me, Ferguson leaves him way, way behind.

" My old man said be a city fan " ....I said " Im so glad you did dad wish you were still here to see us now "
Same here.
I can never now think of that song without being reminded of our second goal in the sick swan. In the buildup to it, when Milner and Richards were involved, the raggies started singing it, and the rest is history. Just watch a replay of it and you'll see what I mean.

Same here.
I can never now think of that song without being reminded of our second goal in the sick swan. In the buildup to it, when Milner and Richards were involved, the raggies started singing it, and the rest is history. Just watch a replay of it and you'll see what I mean.
I clock that every time.

If I put up the phrase " whiney little woman " to describe a United player, who do people feel fits the description best ?

Have as many attempts as you feel applicable , as there are so many to choose from.

We've all forgotten how big a twat Ferguson was. He was scum, however his absence from our screens has left a lot forgetting what a classless wanker he was. Mourinho is bad, but for me, Ferguson leaves him way, way behind.

Ferguson was a bully, a manipulator, a mard arse and continually belittled City. He was an utter twat of a man. Mourinho is just a dickhead in comparison.

Never forget

Ferguson was a bully, a manipulator, a mard arse and continually belittled City. He was an utter twat of a man. Mourinho is just a dickhead in comparison.

Never forget
A bully until he met Mancini I hate the bastard with a passion hopefully it won't be long until we're having our trifle and custard when the twat departs the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.