Premier League Midweek Games 12/13 Dec

I thought their football was ugly earlier in the season but Dyche is doing a pretty incredible job there, they're playing some decent stuff.
They had no intention in taking part in a game of football against us. I’d be surprised if they made more than three passes in a row all game.

An 8 changes Wolves were better and did better and got a better result than them, Huddersfield, Southampton and West Ham.

this is painful,where is the hutters that pushed us all the way
It’s slightly different Karen,still raise their game for the big teams,but they will all raise it even more against us they want that badge of honour and the kudos that will go with it,whoever beats us ..

this is painful,where is the hutters that pushed us all the way
They didn’t push us anywhere. They just about hung on as best they could and we mullered them but just couldn’t get the goals. They were fucking dreadful!

Here against Chelsea they are quite open and are actually passing the ball.

They didn’t push us anywhere. They just about hung on as best they could and we mullered them but just couldn’t get the goals. They were fucking dreadful!

Here against Chelsea they are quite open and are actually passing the ball.
we only just got the goal at the end,there is no reason the chavs should be getting through them this easily

It’s slightly different Karen,still raise their game for the big teams,but they will all raise it even more against us they want that badge of honour and the kudos that will go with it,whoever beats us ..
they don't look to be raising their game tonite,i get we are a big scalp but the chavs are the champions so you would think their scalp is the same as ours

The more I see of Mooy the more I think he would never have had chance in our first team, tidy enough but zip pace or drive.

It looks like a great deal

they don't look to be raising their game tonite,i get we are a big scalp but the chavs are the champions so you would think their scalp is the same as ours
Nope not for me,it was something that Charlie Adam said on that debate show a few weeks back,about how all the stoke players were talking about how can you stop City,the other lad forget his name was bigging City up and mentioned similar,I’d hazard a guess that’s what the majority of teams are all talking about being the first to stop City..

Well that's shit.
Need these cockneys to lose another game quite quickly to fully rule them out of a chance of the title. Would really like us to have an easy ride this season, title pretty much wrapped up by Valentine's Day would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.