Tunnel bust-up after derby

Regards the way the press are reporting it.

I want pundits and the press to come out and support United and Mourinho over this. The longer thay shit stain is at that club the more long term damage he will do.

Thats what we all wsnt isnt it?

I think there is a language issue here. By diversity he actually means difference ie a difference in education the inference being their players are superior to ours.
What an insult.
He has lost the plot.

Hypocrisy of the highest order. I remember being locked in after one game there while they played “always look on the bright side of life” as loud as they could over the tannoy. Also don’t forget that fuckin banner.
We should never miss an opportunity to celebrate beating these cnuts, and the more it upsets Maureen the better!

This

F***ing brilliant. Lol!

I was going to post this before the match, but forgot.

How ironic. :-)

Send it to the Rags you know. ;-)

1080p, full screen, sound on.

Hypocrisy of the highest order. I remember being locked in after one game there while they played “always look on the bright side of life” as loud as they could over the tannoy. Also don’t forget that fuckin banner.
We should never miss an opportunity to celebrate beating these cnuts, and the more it upsets Maureen the better!

and playing Que Sera after beating us in the league cup semi final

Endorsing a banner which celebrated our lack of trophies

Their players singing anti city songs, but worse filming it and posting it on social media, just days after the Manchester terrorist attack and after we publicly wished them luck as a show of unity for the city

Just filthy dirty rancid fucking vermin

Never ever forget what they stand for and never ever show them an ounce of mercy as we grind them into the ground

and playing Que Sera after beating us in the league cup semi final

Endorsing a banner which celebrated our lack of trophies

Their players singing anti city songs, but worse filming it and posting it on social media, just days after the Manchester terrorist attack and after we publicly wished them luck as a show of unity for the city

Just filthy dirty rancid fucking vermin

Never ever forget what they stand for and never ever show them an ounce of mercy as we grind them into the ground

Exactly...fuck the vermin. Shoe is on the other foot now so they can fuck right off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.