United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sang this to the rags in my office.

Jose, what you gonna do,
Parked one bus when you should've parked two,
you'll blame the ref and the players too
you scored one goal and we scored two.

I like it. It really is getting ridiculous with the MOD ( Master of Deflection) blaming everything and everyone but himself.....he has become such a sad and pathetic figure.

I now know the job where his lying, whining and deflecting talents would be most appreciated .....the Press Secretary for that other mental case Donald Trump.

Looking over on the Caf and something has changed, On Sunday they were in meltdown, ashamed of their performance and openly admitting they are well behind us.

All of a sudden they appear to have convinced themselves that they were just unlucky on the day, it seems that we took off a forward to replace him with a centre half which showed how concerned we were, we actually played very defensive without playing an out and out centre forward, we were time wasting at the end hoping to run down the clock because they were pushing for an equaliser. The only problems we caused them were from their mistakes other than that we had possession but did nothing with it.

The result would have been different if they had Pogba available for selection, and Jose nearly got his tactics spot on as it as onl down to 2 Lukaku mistakes that we were in front.

There is nothing between the 2 squads it is just that they prefer to take a more cautious approach.

I have to admit that it has tempered my initial joy after the resut as I didn't realise how I had missread the situation, fortunatly the educated masses on the Caf have enlightened me.

It's about time someone started a "Mourinho meltdown watch" thread. I can feel it coming already this weekend if they drop points to Bournemouth.

Just sang this to the rags in my office.

Jose, what you gonna do,
Parked one bus when you should've parked two,
you'll blame the ref and the players too
you scored one goal and we scored two.

Our Peps from Catalan
Your clothes from Matalan
Peps gear is made from silk
Fuck off go drink your milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.