Tunnel bust-up after derby

It's not often I'm disappointed in Pep but seeing that he's apologized for City's celebration of a win is not right. When Peg wins he rubs it in like a spoiled child, Pep should have just said that if you don't like seeing your opponent celebrate then you should try to win.

Oh and hearing all of Peg's complaining about respect rings a little hollow after the last week of him calling City players cheaters and claiming they are just lucky. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy.

and playing Que Sera after beating us in the league cup semi final

Endorsing a banner which celebrated our lack of trophies

Their players singing anti city songs, but worse filming it and posting it on social media, just days after the Manchester terrorist attack and after we publicly wished them luck as a show of unity for the city

Just filthy dirty rancid fucking vermin

Never ever forget what they stand for and never ever show them an ounce of mercy as we grind them into the ground
Really good post this one and says it all..well put.

It's not often I'm disappointed in Pep but seeing that he's apologized for City's celebration of a win is not right. When Peg wins he rubs it in like a spoiled child, Pep should have just said that if you don't like seeing your opponent celebrate then you should try to win.

Oh and hearing all of Peg's complaining about respect rings a little hollow after the last week of him calling City players cheaters and claiming they are just lucky. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy.
I like that he apologised. It just shows that he doesn't really care about winning the argument. IMO it means nothing to Pep because he knows that it's just a waste of time.

I bet it's eating away at Mourinho. I bet he hates when the other side doesn't argue back.

I like that he apologised. It just shows that he doesn't really care about winning the argument. IMO it means nothing to Pep because he knows that it's just a waste of time.

I bet it's eating away at Mourinho. I bet he hates when the other side doesn't argue back.
I was just thinking the same mate. Pep's played him like a fuckin tune.

and playing Que Sera after beating us in the league cup semi final

Endorsing a banner which celebrated our lack of trophies

Their players singing anti city songs, but worse filming it and posting it on social media, just days after the Manchester terrorist attack and after we publicly wished them luck as a show of unity for the city

Just filthy dirty rancid fucking vermin

Never ever forget what they stand for and never ever show them an ounce of mercy as we grind them into the ground
On the fucking money.

For a club that had a major "Security Issue" a couple of years ago you'd expect it to have electronic eyes everywhere. Funny how none have picked up the fracas...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.