Tunnel bust-up after derby

And this just in from Alabama:
Screw you Mourinho, and screw you Roy Moore!
Two great results, two wins for blue over red and good vs. evil.

I like that he apologised. It just shows that he doesn't really care about winning the argument. IMO it means nothing to Pep because he knows that it's just a waste of time.

I bet it's eating away at Mourinho. I bet he hates when the other side doesn't argue back.

Pep has had enough of his antics at Barcelona. He doesn't want to get into fights with any manager. Mou is trying his best to get under his skin and Pep has done well to ignore them. But, he has managed to make the future derbies even more fiery and intense.

Sorry if already posted (or something similar)

The odious little twat talks about respect; I bet Anders Frisk would have something to say about it. And that lady doctor from Chelsea a couple of years ago. And if he was still with us Tito Vilanova would be laughing his arse off. Has Arsene Voyeur had his say yet?

Hypocritical wanker.

Sorry if already posted (or something similar)

The odious little twat talks about respect; I bet Anders Frisk would have something to say about it. And that lady doctor from Chelsea a couple of years ago. And if he was still with us Tito Vilanova would be laughing his arse off. Has Arsene Voyeur had his say yet?

Hypocritical wanker.
Ya Wenger claims that City destroyed sumo wrestling.

I think there is a language issue here. By diversity he actually means difference ie a difference in education the inference being their players are superior to ours.
What an insult.
He has lost the plot.

I agree except the difference works both ways so maybe he should have qualified which was superior ?

Heard him, Gray and Jon Barnes giving their post match views. All they talked about was the ‘definite’ penalty on Herrera. Rags slipping down the table is potentially disastrous for the subscription channels and they’re hurting badly. Funnily enough, it’s like ready-brek for me, in that it gives me a warm glow.....

Agreed financial problems abound if United continue to fail so they ought to be concentrating on consolidating second place rather than highlighting their deficiencies by claiming ref errors yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.