Tunnel bust-up after derby

As Dale Carnegie said all those decades ago...

"The ONLY way to win an argument is to avoid having it in the first place."

We all know deep in our hearts who caused the trouble in the tunnel don't we?

No need to "discuss" it with any Rag Filth.

Nothing will change their (teeny weeny) minds.

JJ

Nothing to discuss really, I've just said to any of them that brought the topic up that trouble seems to follow Milky Moo around, doesn't it?

Shuts them right up.

Be funny to see a few inflatable milk bottles bouncing around the south stand ..someone must do them.
Hottest-professional-inflatable-milk-bottle.jpg

I spent Monday afternoon in the boozer taking the piss out of a couple of old reds and they took it for about 2o minutes before losing their rags. When i pointed out that i'd had 30 years of this shit from them (and the plastics too) and i wasn't gonna stop anytime soon steam started coming out of their ears.

Well said. Do unto the Rags as they would do unto you.

I quite liked Guardiola's non-apology. Basically saying "I am really sorry you're being so childish, and if it makes you feel better to hear it then I'll say it". A masterful passive-aggressive sorry.

Peg, Ernie, Bus Conductor, Moaninho, Anti football etc. but now also & especially BAD LOSER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.