Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t see we need or can shoehorn in another AM/S unless we are getting rid of others. If Bernado Silva is off in January then sure. Or Aguero in the summer.

But just having another guy in areas of the team we are already over stocked and have another guy between Foden and fist team games just seems like overkill.

That and I hate having the financial piss taken for a guy who will be out of contract soon. Especially by Wenger.

If there’s money to burn then burn it on a CD and maybe a DM.

I just don’t see we need or can shoehorn in another AM/S unless we are getting rid of others. If Bernado Silva is off in January then sure. Or Aguero in the summer.

But just having another guy in areas of the team we are already over stocked and have another guy between Foden and fist team games just seems like overkill.

That and I hate having the financial piss taken for a guy who will be out of contract soon. Especially by Wenger.

If there’s money to burn then burn it on a CD and maybe a DM.
eh, where has this come from?

Watching Jesus and Aguero struggle with the parked bus in the last month and Sane's form dropping, I just think it proves we need that other option in Sanchez.

Has Aguero or Jesus even scored from open play in the last month or so? Jesus' last goal was against Leicester and Sergio has just bagged two penalties. Quite concerning.

I'd still prefer that we get him for free in the summer. Just as a big middle finger to Arsenal that they could have had £60m and instead they get nothing.

I'd still prefer that we get him for free in the summer. Just as a big middle finger to Arsenal that they could have had £60m and instead they get nothing.

I can't see City risking it.

I still think London is a huge draw for any player and if he can go anywhere on a free he will choose Chelsea.

I can't see City risking it.

I still think London is a huge draw for any player and if he can go anywhere on a free he will choose Chelsea.

He was dead set on joining City this summer. It's where he wants to be. I think our biggest risk of not getting him in the summer is if PSG swoop in with a boatload of cash and I still don't expect him to join them.

At Chelsea he will have the uncertainty of Conte's future (both from Conte and Chelsea's perspective) and he'd for sure be shifted to the right as Hazard and Morata will start over him in those positions.

Also if we're talking about what's in Chelsea's best interests they should target someone younger. We're fine because we still have three high quality young attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.