Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top headline on the sky sports news app.
"Guardiola is immature..."...- zlatan.
I presume sky have dug up an old article as it was an interview with sky Italia about his time in Barcelona.
A bit odd if you ask me but we are talking about sky sports here.

It certainly shows Custis up for what he is: A know -nowt so called football journalist. How these people remain in their jobs is a fucking mystery.
I do love the phrase: "they don't clear their lines". Conveys exactly the same as the renowned 'Row Z'. Use of either of these 2 phrases condemns you to being a dinosaur, I am afraid!

What a load of old shit. I half expected a 'Utd are back...utd are back..' halfway through what he was saying.
Rag gobshite.
Custis is second to Castles as a deluded fuckwit. These two must be fuckin ridiculed among the better journos out there. To consistently talk bollocks everyday is just staggering.

What a load of old shit. I half expected a 'Utd are back...utd are back..' halfway through what he was saying.
Rag gobshite.

Custis is second to Castles as a deluded fuckwit. These two must be fuckin ridiculed among the better journos out there. To consistently talk bollocks everyday is just staggering.

It's when you hear shit like this and the fact that dinosaur journo's are treated as some sort of football guru's that you realise journalism and Premier League football management is in the dark ages
They're both just a gravy train of out dated ideas and jobs for the boys

Oh, I don't know. I've managed it with ease for 70 years.

Podcast148.jpg

According to the MIrror, United would be Premier league champions and City wouldn't qualify for the Champions league... if it were based on google searches lol.
I really try to avoid the click bait journalism that's pumped out by these clowns but unfortunately still get drawn in at times. It's sad to see how low the level of sports journalism has dropped in this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.