Tunnel bust-up after derby

It looks like we might be seeing the first true signs of vulnerability for Mourinho at United. It's still only slight rumblings of discontent as yet, but you get the feeling that slowly but surely the press and United fans are starting to turn on him. It'll be interesting to see how this season pans out, as it is usually his second season where he enjoys his greatest success, before imploding in his third season. Could it be happening a year earlier this time around, solely because of Guardiola and City?

It looks like we might be seeing the first true signs of vulnerability for Mourinho at United. It's still only slight rumblings of discontent as yet, but you get the feeling that slowly but surely the press and United fans are starting to turn on him. It'll be interesting to see how this season pans out, as it is usually his second season where he enjoys his greatest success, before imploding in his third season. Could it be happening a year earlier this time around, solely because of Guardiola and City?
He's a couple of bad results away from a meltdown.

I honestly don't think he can cope with all the lavish praise Pep is getting whilst he his making himself look more and more ridiculous every week :)

The more I hear and read about this the more I despise him and his club ......and long may it continue.
To me there is no case to answer , everyone can see Mourinho is a first class twat. He clearly caused any bust up and making him and utd a laughing stock.
I love the way City are not getting involved with his silly mind games ....now that is City showing class...

I honestly don't think he can cope with all the lavish praise Pep is getting whilst he his making himself look more and more ridiculous every week :)
An iffy last minute penalty decision tonight would send him over the edge

I talked to my Dad about this last night. You can tell that the United fans are starting to doubt him. They can put all the bravado on they want but if they have an IQ over 50 it is obvious how much of a fool he's looked this weekend, whereas his nemesis's star has shone even brighter. This result could hit their season hard, and if it does the discontent will grow quickly. Most of them weren't aware, or were deluding themselves, about how far behind us they really are.

The interesting thing is that United aren't going to be sacking him for a long time because there is nowhere else they can really go from here. They've tried the steady Ediie British manager, they've tried the foreign tactical guru and they've been forced to fall back on the big mouth trophy winner. Where do they go next if Mourinho fails?

This has really turned out to be a more seminal weekend in the football power struggle than I ever envisaged.

I talked to my Dad about this last night. You can tell that the United fans are starting to doubt him. They can put all the bravado on they want but if they have an IQ over 50 it is obvious how much of a fool he's looked this weekend, whereas his nemesis's star has shone even brighter. This result could hit their season hard, and if it does the discontent will grow quickly. Most of them weren't aware, or were deluding themselves, about how far behind us they really are.

The interesting thing is that United aren't going to be sacking him for a long time because there is nowhere else they can really go from here. They've tried the steady Ediie British manager, they've tried the foreign tactical guru and they've been forced to fall back on the big mouth trophy winner. Where do they go next if Mourinho fails?

This has really turned out to be a more seminal weekend in the football power struggle than I ever envisaged.

Sean Dyche with Fat Sam as his number two. That way they can finally play expansive attacking football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.