United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got the clip of when sky went into meltdown, when Buzzer said one day we are going to come here and tear this lot apart

Sorry if already done..

Nice of the guy that made this to try and get attention by taking the piss out of an actual match going fan of his own team; while he sits there at home tweeting during the match.

That's the majority of rag fans in a nutshell, they've got no loyalty because they picked their team the same way a kid picks a Playstation or an XBox.

Nice of the guy that made this to try and get attention by taking the piss out of an actual match going fan of his own team; while he sits there at home tweeting during the match.

That's the majority of rag fans in a nutshell, they've got no loyalty because they picked their team the same way a kid picks a Playstation or an XBox.

Redcafe is full of these types. Always makes me laugh when they have a pop at us with the emptyhad jibes as their local clubs get crowds of next to fuckall because these cretins 'chose' to support a more successful club 300 miles away. You couldn't get any more plastic. And to top it off, most have never been to a united game in their lives.

Redcafe is full of these types. Always makes me laugh when they have a pop at us with the emptyhad jibes as their local clubs get crowds of next to fuckall because these cretins 'chose' to support a more successful club 300 miles away. You couldn't get any more plastic.

Another favourite is when people from the Home Counties and similarly far away bring out the Stockport jibe. I always think about how the match going united fans from Stockport feel when some twats from Devon and Anglesey start going on about fucking off back to Stockport as if it's an actual insult.

Cretins the lot of them.

more RAG propaganda, recorded at United Training complex
"Zlatan - Pep Guardiola most immature coach Ive had"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.