Tunnel bust-up after derby

I think they claim to have a few more fans than that!
They haven't ever been a team that had the best players in the world queuing up to sign for them. They've unearthed a couple over the years but in the toxic state they are in now they've no chance. Even the press are slowly but surely turning against them which will put said players off even more

so it was 6pm tonite i think for the clubs to put their reports in so we should hear from the fa tomorrow,i'm guessing it will be a fine for both as they won't want to show up the rags anymore
Hope fa reminds the rags about the flare .

I wonder if there will now be an increased demand for tunnel club seats at the Etihad, particularly for the Derby.

Apologies if already posted but here’s Joe’s version of the mail pic..

I like step 4 and the accompanying slight picture edit :)

Given the amount of phone pics etc from previous games I am convinced that there will be footage of what happened. However Amazon may have asked permission to use it in the documentary being made at the moment. In turn this will be a major selling point.... "Find out what really happened at the derby"

Good article in the Times today by Matthew Sayed about the damage that Mourinho and his like are doing to many aspects of British life, as well as football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.