Froome

I remember saying this during his Vuelta win that he stinks too much and finally its out he has been found out and Sky and him are in the shit. Always something dodgy about Sky they claimed they were going to be transparent when they formed team SKY. That didnt happen with the Wiggins thing and now this there is fuck all transparent about team Sky. Also Froome having twice the dose of what is aloud is classed as him failing both tests by the way. Froome should be getting at the very least a 12 month ban for doping it has happen before to other riders who had a high rate of Salbutamol in there system so the rules should include everyone. He has blamed his team doctor its bullshit he and the doctors and Team Sky know the limits why give him extra?? How many more times has he got extra that we didnt know of in other tours?

Funny how so many elite level endurance athletes have asthma and need inhalers to open up their airways!!!! Hmmmmmmm. He may get away with it but he's a cheat.

Funny how so many elite level endurance athletes have asthma and need inhalers to open up their airways!!!! Hmmmmmmm. He may get away with it but he's a cheat.
There was a doctor on the radio earlier talking about exercise-induced asthma. Apparently it's a real condition and explains why the proportion of elite athletes with asthma is so high. Unfortunately there'll always be people who take advantage though.

I think with Froome and Sky there bending the rules to me. Lance was the master of getting past the UCI and doping testers. Always a step ahead. I think he is looking at a ban from the tour no matter what. IF they really want to try and clean it up you ban Froome. They have banned others for going above so the so called star should be getting the same ban too. Saying that the power of Team Sky may sway them and they could go soft on him and give him a warning.

So the doctor says it is a legal dose, what has Froome done wrong? If you are going to dope, you don't use bloody asthma inhalers... you use something that is going to improve your athletic capability!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.