Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
look forward to their response when we hand them their heads on a platter on Saturday.
They're irrelevant. One day they might grow up to be pretenders.

I’d go
Eddy the milkman
Walker
Mango F
Otters
Delph
Fernandinho
KDB
Dave
Sterling
Aguero L
Sane
Subs
Bravo, Danilo,Kompany/Tosin,Gundogan, Bernardo,Diaz Jesus
4-2 City

Nothing will ever top the 5-2 in 1994 for me. Not even the Ballet on Ice, although I concede I wasn’t even born then. I suspect you were?
At the 5-2? Yes, in the open air, single-tier Kippax, right next to the Spurs fans. I remember remarking to myself that their fan base had discernibly changed since the FA Cup Final in ‘81. The Gentrification of football had begun in earnest.

easy 3 points!almost home and hosed
Fucking harry Kane team! Haha
The Harry Kane team seem to backing themselves to end our run. This will suit us I feel as it will eliminate complacency and focus minds on giving a well deserved and long overdue spanking. A win on Saturday more than the 3 points will imo completely demoralise the chasing pack. The Rags will face into a tricky run of fixtures with their tails between their legs. We could be almost home and hosed by the time we go to the dippers. Indeed if we can manage to keep the run going until after Watford I estimate we would only need a maximum of 21 points from the last 16 games. We could pick those off at our leisure and concentrate on the cups. The downside to this of course is that with the league effectively over we would lose our competitive edge for the big European games.

Lads, it's Tottenham...
Yes, it is Tottenham, my number 2 most hated team. No prizes for Number ONE
They have some very dangerous players (on their day). We owe them a bit of a thumping but realistically I want a win by a couple of goals.
And I believe Pep will select his team to do just that.
He'll watch the first few minutes to see how they have set themselves up and then make a few tweaks to thwart their plans.
And no way will he take players off "to give them a rest" if we are 2 goals up midway through the second half as they will still be capable of hurting us.
He wants us to go into the festive period still way out in front of the struggling pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.