Has everyone given up now?

Smash fuckin tottenham on Sunday and i'll really start believing we could go unbeaten in the league.
I feel Liverpool away could be a bit of a challenge, if we pass that test Everton away will be our Waterloo they'd beat us if we were Champions league winners and they were in Northern prem.

I'll believe it when we win at Anfield and the Emirates. No matter how much better we are than either team, we can never seem to get a win away.

Just chatting with my lad about this, They play brilliantly with the ball...They gotta get it first

yep that is true but out of all the teams to play at home I'd say them and Arsenal are the most equipped to beat us. Luckily Arsenal can't be arsed playing when the don't have the ball so let's see how we do against Spurs. We completely out played them last season apart from the blip we owe them a smashing

I'll believe it when we win at Anfield and the Emirates. No matter how much better we are than either team, we can never seem to get a win away.

I said the same with Stamford bridge they always just seemed to find an equaliser out of bloody nothing. Not this year though

I feel Liverpool away could be a bit of a challenge, if we pass that test Everton away will be our Waterloo they'd beat us if we were Champions league winners and they were in Northern prem.

I keep saying something similar too myself, and then we go and win again.
Every player just seems to have the desire to not lose, then they wanna go on and win a game. They've shown plenty of fight when needed against tricky opponents like Everton away. Liverpool look distinctly lightweight and average most ofthe time and i'm confident we could beat them there.
If we do lose one i'd put my money on Newcastle....

I keep saying something similar too myself, and then we go and win again.
Every player just seems to have the desire to not lose, then they wanna go on and win a game. They've shown plenty of fight when needed against tricky opponents like Everton away. Liverpool look distinctly lightweight and average most ofthe time and i'm confident we could beat them there.
If we do lose one i'd put my money on Newcastle....
Hope not losing up at Newcastle would trash our after Christmas party day out.

You lot need to give your fucking heads a wobble

Just remember a certain team clawed back a seemingly unassailable 8 point gap with 6 games to go quite recently

Don’t even think about getting the confetti out until it’s mathematically impossible

I remember Graeme Souness saying something similar about the Liverpool teams he played in, along the lines of 'if a team wants to play football, we'll outplay them and win. If a team want a fight, we'll fight them and still win.'

Basically, there's more than one way to skin a c8nt, to quote Mimi from shameless.

But, ours is a team of midgets and cannot fight against a team of giants. The only way to win is by scoring disgraceful goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.