The reds fans went home,

in a collective trance,
To Dublin and Belfast,

London, Penzance.

But all that mattered after,

by a quarter to seven,
Was the eight point gap

had now grown to eleven.”
I'm knicking that!! I'll wind the ****s up even more.

So the anti-City MUFC propaganda committee instructed Jose to deflect from the comprehensive derby defeat by referring to us as 'Diver City' at every opportunity.
Poor Jose misunderstood and took it as diversity. Hence his rambling press conference ....it was a case of a diversity of blah blah blah.

*Wenger was also on message with this.

Beware fake news
;-)

Wow just been over to the redcafe for a laugh. They have 9 open post on city. One of them titled pep a blessing in disguise! Lol

Watching the panel on espn with Steve nicol, Craig burley and shaka hislop, they're all insisting that lukaku should have got a straight red last night after 5 minutes.
Has anyone seen it? Was it that bad? Did the ref get a good view of it? If not, are they going to to do an aguero and punish him post match?

Wow just been over to the redcafe for a laugh. They have 9 open post on city. One of them titled pep a blessing in disguise! Lol

Should be called Pepcafe then. I remembered during the last international break that forum had more discussions about us or Pep than of their own team

Watching the panel on espn with Steve nicol, Craig burley and shaka hislop, they're all insisting that lukaku should have got a straight red last night after 5 minutes.
Has anyone seen it? Was it that bad? Did the ref get a good view of it? If not, are they going to to do an aguero and punish him post match?
I watched the highlights after ours last night, if it was the one I saw he got booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.