Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to her times podcast & she's a disgrace, it's quite amazing how someone can see things differently.

I fucking hated the Rags but when they were at their best you had to give them credit but to not be able to challenge her views as a professional makes her look fucking stupid. We all know the Rags were humiliated but she just couldn't see it oh & we lack class.

Perhaps just a little unlucky that her particular war against whatever she dislikes about City is not giving her a record she can critisise with any cerdulity.
However, I suppose she still retains her job so perhaps someone in power knows her intimately ?
If I remember correctly she was the only senior female sports writer at the Times for a long while (and might still be). The implication was that she was only there for quota-filling reasons, which is odd because there's about a million better female sports journalists in this country. Rudd has no clue what she's talking about- predicting City to finish outside the top four this season is proof of that.

Just listened to her times podcast & she's a disgrace, it's quite amazing how someone can see things differently.

I fucking hated the Rags but when they were at their best you had to give them credit but to not be able to challenge her views as a professional makes her look fucking stupid. We all know the Rags were humiliated but she just couldn't see it oh & we lack class.
If “Klipperty” (and that fag-end bunch of “fans”) are her definition of class, then, I take her assertion that we lack it big time as a huge compliment.

So the anti-City MUFC propaganda committee instructed Jose to deflect from the comprehensive derby defeat by referring to us as 'Diver City' at every opportunity.
Poor Jose misunderstood and took it as diversity. Hence his rambling press conference ....it was a case of a diversity of blah blah blah.

*Wenger was also on message with this.

Beware fake news
;-)

So the anti-City MUFC propaganda committee instructed Jose to deflect from the comprehensive derby defeat by referring to us as 'Diver City' at every opportunity.
Poor Jose misunderstood and took it as diversity. Hence his rambling press conference ....it was a case of a diversity of blah blah blah.

*Wenger was also on message with this.

Beware fake news
;-)

how many fucking threads?

Interesting thing on the Podcast was that no journalist saw it & only heard about it when press officers from both clubs called their sources to explain what happened with different versions.

I'd love to compare the 2 but as we all thought it's been contrived by those fuckers but I'm struggling to think why they would think they were showing their class.

I'm not a big fan of the Daily Mail but Martin Samuels is excellent on a range of topics. For example he consistently attacked Blatter & Platini long before he they were forced to resign.

The Debate he does on Thursdays is a great read.

As mentioned above he tackles the internet trolls about Pep and our success very well in this article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5178535/That-Man-United-bias-reporters-picking-club.html

My Favorite bit from todays piece.

Poster
No team has spent more than Manchester City and Paris St Germain. Fact. Other teams spend change in comparison. Fact. Another fact is that City and PSG do the same thing by buying success. Another fact: name a nobody player that Guardiola turned into a superstar. I can name a few from Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, even Brendan Rogers. That is coaching – teaching a kid how to become a world beater. Fact: Guardiola can’t do it, because he lacks the skill and ability. He is more of a manager of big egos. Lucky Modise, South Africa.

M.S.
It’s a funny thing, but the more a poster uses the word ‘fact’ the more likely he is to be offering up rambling, half-baked opinions. Lucky here thinks that Manchester City and PSG are the same, presumably because they both benefit from Middle Eastern owners, which is mildly racist if you think about it. UEFA adopted a similar attitude when they fined the clubs exactly the same, despite their very different business models. And Guardiola doesn’t develop players, lucky? Ever heard of Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquets, Dani Alves, Thiago or Rafinha? All shaped by Guardiola. Even in this City side, De Bruyne didn’t look like one of the best midfielders in Europe until Guardiola came along, Sterling didn’t look like the best wide forward in England, either. Even an old hand like David Silva has a new lease of life. And calling the money spent by United change is simply laughable. The difference is roughly £40m, barely a decent full-back at the going rate. I am sorry the Premier League team you have chosen to support is now getting their arses handed to them in a high hat by Manchester City, but you can’t get bitter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5178535/That-Man-United-bias-reporters-picking-club.html#ixzz51F5DVIQt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.