Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Our best performance for a good few games. Outstanding football. Don't think we did anything different to how we have been playing, just think Swansea tried to play a little bit.

If we were more clinical, you could make a case for us winning by 5 Or 6 every week. It's that good.

I sat there last night and honestly thought I was watching a better team than I was at the start of the season even though last night was a little less flamboyant.

It is a delight to watch this team.

The way we pass the ball, the fluidity in movement, tempo, skill and players with balls to make their mark on each and every game. It's the type of football you dream of seeing.

What I love about the mentality Pep has brought in is he's turned quite a few choirboys into men. Everyone wants the ball now. Everyone is shuffling into positions to receive and have their heads up for the next pass. Like at Barcelona he has got the players working hard in packs to win the ball and overwhelm the opposition whereas one of the main criticisms under Pellegrini was our players were a little lazy. Because we had good attackers it was ok to carry a few passengers against the fodder but our record in big games was poor for it. Pep doesn't just want to win, he wants to win with style and win by his principles. Similarly he'd rather lose by his principles than retreat.

Almost as good as the days of Ogley, Horne and Cheetham.(you need to be 103 to remember them).

It's a big deal if you're 11 points ahead at any stage of the season, especially if there's only 3 games left, but I've never understood the big deal about why Christmas.
Do we get a huge turkey from the Premier League?
We saw a huge Swedish turkey come on as a sub on Sunday.

Anyway; the sun reflecting of the surface made driving a bit tricky as we went down the A483, there was a heavy shower as we parked up near the ground. A bit of M4 was closed on the way back and Highways England were taking the piss a bit on the M6. And the burger at the ground wasn't very good.
Match was OK but another 2 or 3 wouldn't have flattered us. I'm a greedy git.
And Ederson was excellent once again. As was that Dave bloke.

What do you want me to say mate he is playing really well ( which he is ) .

I have never not rated him just said he was overrated and not the best player we have never had ,granted I did say used to say he passed sidewards .

But as I said he has been brilliant for most of the season and long may it continue up the blues

Has this guy been locked up yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.