Opposition Crowds Applauding City

I will never understand half & half scarves.
People who sell them must "laugh their socks off".
Chelsea banned them from being sold outside their ground, i think the Premier League should ban them full stop. They are wrong, just proper fucking wrong!

I love it when I see opposition fans applaud us, not in an arrogant way, but a way where I find it the most respectful thing an opposition can do. Not forgetting that we've been in that predicament as well.... I recall city fans applauding the Arsenal team (the season before the invincibles), when they tonked us 5-1 at home.

I love it when I see opposition fans applaud us, not in an arrogant way, but a way where I find it the most respectful thing an opposition can do. Not forgetting that we've been in that predicament as well.... I recall city fans applauding the Arsenal team (the season before the invincibles), when they tonked us 5-1 at home.
We applauded a few teams and sets of fans in the Europa Lg a few years ago too. We applauded the ARIS fans and the Sporting team.

The half and half scarf was a popular thing for European matches.
The outside sellers saw a way of making money using the premier league team and it has spiralled out of control from there.
I take it the City shop doesn't sell them

We know we have made it when the only thing to get angry about is half and half scarves

I think, rather than being arfanarf, these should reflect the possession in the game to give a meaningful memento. This way we would have, say 75 to 85% of the colours, with a small inconsequential nod to the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.