City v Burnley cup tickets

From a personal viewpoint, I love this. My son turned 5 last year and isn't really into football yet. I wanted to take him to a league match last season and either price or availability in the family stand meant we couldn't try it out. I refuse to buy a membership on principle. So decided to hold off till this season. The thing about really young children, is you want either an early kick off or at the very latest a 3pm kick off. Getting the kick off time right and the price right is so hard.

A BIG thank you to the club. We're not a rich or poor family, but we budget and spending £70-odd plus food and travel for just half of our family is a bit too much. However this deal, £32 (+£6 booking fee) for a family of 4 is fantastic. Not only is my 6yo attending his first City game, his younger brother who is 3 will be attending his first one too (my wife has not been since we gave our seasoncards of 10 years up to look after the blighters so hasn't seen the South Stand expansion yet- she's in for a shock!!).

The kids might get bored and restless, they might get a free flag that hits me in the face repeatedly, they might drop an uneaten hotdog in a puddle, but we'll all have a memory of the kids first game at City and that we all we're there together as a family win or lose. :)

From a personal viewpoint, I love this. My son turned 5 last year and isn't really into football yet. I wanted to take him to a league match last season and either price or availability in the family stand meant we couldn't try it out. I refuse to buy a membership on principle. So decided to hold off till this season. The thing about really young children, is you want either an early kick off or at the very latest a 3pm kick off. Getting the kick off time right and the price right is so hard.

A BIG thank you to the club. We're not a rich or poor family, but we budget and spending £70-odd plus food and travel for just half of our family is a bit too much. However this deal, £32 (+£6 booking fee) for a family of 4 is fantastic. Not only is my 6yo attending his first City game, his younger brother who is 3 will be attending his first one too (my wife has not been since we gave our seasoncards of 10 years up to look after the blighters so hasn't seen the South Stand expansion yet- she's in for a shock!!).

The kids might get bored and restless, they might get a free flag that hits me in the face repeatedly, they might drop an uneaten hotdog in a puddle, but we'll all have a memory of the kids first game at City and that we all we're there together as a family win or lose. :)

aren't kids under 6 free anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.