United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riposte from an Everton fan on rage cafe about our finances

Got to laugh at Man U fans with their outrage at city's spending. Hasn't been a even playing field for decades and Utd are the 1s who've benefitted most from it. You won your own lottery by being great when the money suddenly started pouring in.

The vast majority of top flight clubs have next to zero chance of winning anything. I'm an Everton fan. 4th most successful team in English football and its highly unlikely I'll live to see anything resembling a title challenge

Sorry but I can't weep for a club with their own mattresse partner because they can't quite compete with 2 of the new rich

One thing that does irritate me about the Rags is the fact the question isnt asked , is how can a squad of players can be so poor after spending £500m and having the largest wage bill in world sport ? Their fans most revered players are Carlton and BigNose , but the only relevance i can see with these two , is the amount of shirts they sell their massive ego's and the stupidity of their statements, there most recent offerings being Carlton wanting our players injured and Big Nose confirming that Pep is immature.
The Rags got lucky , they had the GPC for 25 years , they outspent every other club in that period and it has now ended , they are the new Dippers proven by their over reaction to winning the Europa Cup , its a competition where you have to be shit to get into it .How can 659m people be so f*cking stupid and gullible ?

I think we need look no further than the manager! Wonder what Pep would do with that lot? He certainly wouldn't have them defending, and content to have his goalkeeper proclaimed MotM, match after match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.