Anyone recommend me 4K tv?

Who spends four grand on a telly?

1Wg3yQi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't notice the difference between HD and 4K sitting a normal distance from the TV (not that you can get anything else these days). OLED on the other hand is a technology that makes the image look way better. The dynamic range is way better than a standard TV and that's the biggest indicator of video quality.

Probably not quite in your budget yet though. But personally, I'd stick with a normal HD one until the price of these come down, because you'll actually notice the difference.

Okay, just noticed that your current TV broke, so yeah, get a new one, I guess.

Can anyone who’s tech-savy recommend a decent 4K tv for upto or around £1000 must be a 65” or maybe could get away with 55”,it’ll mostly be used for gaming..our 10year old 65” LG just packed in...gutted....any recommendations?
55 inch will be more than good enough

got a LG 55 inch and it's great

You can't notice the difference between HD and 4K sitting a normal distance from the TV (not that you can get anything else these days). OLED on the other hand is a technology that makes the image look way better. The dynamic range is way better than a standard TV and that's the biggest indicator of video quality.

Probably not quite in your budget yet though. But personally, I'd stick with a normal HD one until the price of these come down, because you'll actually notice the difference.

Okay, just noticed that your current TV broke, so yeah, get a new one, I guess.
Good info cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.