Are the match going fans the last piece in Pep's revolution?

The atmosphere is no worse than anywhere else. This myth about every ground bouncing is bollocks, Christ, Maine Road was like being at a wake at times!!

Most of go along to watch, sing the occasional song but mainly sit and watch the fantastic football on offer, I’d guess that Guardiola is more pissed off finishing in a half empty stadium. Can’t and don’t see why people need to leave early but hey ho I can only control what I do.

This is true. Maine Road has become a mythical cauldren since we left. And I stood on the kippax so I’m not talking about it as an all seater either.

I live in Cornwall so it’s not like it’s a simple 30 mins on the bus!! I go with my eldest lad, he drives sometimes, try and get there an hour or so before, we park at the ground, enjoy the day around the Fanpark etc. I love it, and so does he. I’ve been a City fan for over 40 years, I don’t get to many games, but when I’m there, I’m there.
Who cares wether the ‘tourists’ are quiet. Let them be quiet and enjoy the show. The rest of us can shout.
We are a juggernaut and it’s hurtling along. This ride is brilliant.

The sooner we have safe standing the better..shrewsbury have it so why can't we be the first premiership club to have it..we need a good vocal home crowd..the players are doing their bit. I'm all for a good drum and an organisation similar to the Celtic model.

Fuck all this, make some fucking noise and it counts dickheads.

Stop blaming it on other things, make some noise. It’s quite simple

i agree we do need to make noise and that would help. but its not simple at all and factors mentioned on this thread do effect the atmosphere and can help improve it. for example not having a proper home end, thats a decent size is a huge factor imo.

I think the only answer as far as I see is safe standing, not just for us for all teams, until that happens we are unlikely to see large groups of younger people starting going to games together, And I dont think we'll see safe standing anytime soon, hope I'm wrong on that.
We had standing back in the day on the Kippax at Maine Road and it was not always rocking.Safe standing not as great as some will have us believe .but you never no it could help

Should be buzzing tomorrow 5:30 ko, always the best for atmosphere, Xmas markets, pubs rammed... as long as the rabble can find their way to the ground after eleven teen pints of German electric soup....

i agree we do need to make noise and that would help. but its not simple at all and factors mentioned on this thread do effect the atmosphere and can help improve it. for example not having a proper home end, thats a decent size is a huge factor imo.

I do agree with what you say BUT the simple fact is people aren’t joining in. Make an effort people, the team put a hell of of lot more effort than we do, the least we can do is create noise.

It ain’t hard ffs

I sit in 316, dead central 2nd row from back. We do our best, and people join in when it gets backing off people. More the merrier. Too many people thinking what will some random people think of me rather than making a racket. And that’s just kids of ftoday, what’s your excuses old felllAs.

Let’s show them how it’s done

I think a new easy to pick up chant would help. From the us so watch it on the tellie. Wheneber the Guardiola song is chanted the crowd noise definitely goes up in volume. Think that is because it is easy and repetitive more join in. I'm sure similar ones would help improve the atmosphere

I think the type of fans we price out are what is needed. Sick of seeing half and half scarf wearing quiet out for the day supporters who now go footy to see a show. We need supporters not spectators.

Time to bring the prices right down with the first batch being sold at the ground only, solves everything imo
Are you for real? What a moronic comment. The half and half scarf wearers are fans on a one-off day out. They can afford to splash out on a ticket and their souvenir on their trip to Manchester. It's the proper fans that want to go week-in week-out that can't afford it. If tickets were resonablly priced, they'd be few spare tickets left for the spectators.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.