Talksport

Just had a snigger at that Bingham woman, they had some 'grime' artist on who is an Arse fan and she asked him if he uses his team in his lyrics or does he just do uplifting stuff.

Just had a snigger at that Bingham woman, they had some 'grime' artist on who is an Arse fan and she asked him if he uses his team in his lyrics or does he just do uplifting stuff.
The token woman is getting topside of the ****s she works with now. She admits to wumming and tries to keep it light whilst her former footballing sidekick tries to read a scripted advert very poorly.

Two priceless rags on to Danny Kelly tonight -

1/ Aaron - ( from London ) - City are getting too much praised heaped upon them - in his opinion ours is not a great team because again in his opinion we don't have 5 world class payers in the squad !? When Danny Kelly challenged him over this he resorted to - they haven't won a treble. Thats the sign of a great team - in his credit Kelly pointed out this season isn't over yet and I just pondered that it what they have become - so bitter and twisted they have to delve back nearly 20 years to justify their relevance
2/ Ahmed - now Ahmed at least rubbished Aarons claims and gave City some praise. However in his view we are doing what we should be doing having spent £200m on transfers. Kelly pointed out we weren't the only one's just we hadn't spunked our £200m on 2 players. Such a deluded feeling of entitlement devoid of irony did have me giggling

Did anyone hear the rag bellend, who claimed we’re not a great side because we only have two - Kun and KdB - world-class players. When challenged by Danny Kelly regarding Merlin, he did concede, "Maybe three".

Kelly tried to point out that it’s a team game, but this dickhead was having none of it.

I imagine 23/10/11 and 13/5/12 are still hurting.

Did anyone hear the rag bellend, who claimed we’re not a great side because we only have two - Kun and KdB - world-class players. When challenged by Danny Kelly regarding Merlin, he did concede, "Maybe three".
Kelly tried to point out that it’s a team game, but this dickhead was having none of it.
I imagine 23/10/11 and 13/5/12 are still hurting.
And 16/4/11 when a team famous for late goals offered absolutely nowt in the final 20 minutes of a semi-final, and of course 30/04/12 when they didn't even look for an equaliser after Vinnie's header. Some proper purchases in the summer of 2012 would have had the tock following the tick much sooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.