Alex Ferguson

A bully with friends in right places.

Like Saville it all come out after the bouncy castles are put away./

To be fair the man is a twat of the highest order....but he managed to get a tune out of some very average players which tells you he had something going for him....he also delegated very well especially in his later years which means he had a good eye for coaching staff and he surrounded himself with them
He was though all for himself and when the time to call it a day came he shit on everyone of the coaches he had and never gave them a thought or a care and that for me tells you everything about him....basically a selfish dishonourable **** of the highest order with the biggest ego in football

dont do this, a thread entitled simply Alec Ferguson has to mean he is dead.

I was halfway through a bowl of jelly and icecream before I realised he was still fucking breathing

He never challenged himself by trying going abroad and winning in a different league/culture which he could have maybe in the late 90's/early 2000's once he had won everything at least once.

He was one of the best in this country. You can't argue his record.

His traits as a human being, however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.