Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Manchester City will be back to the level their fans deserve". Jesus Christ how bitter is that.

That whole forum is hilarious. Their threads about other teams are all have titles like, "Let's all laugh at Citeh", Let's all laugh at Liverpool" etc.

Odd little men over there.

More importantly, how do these people manage to convince themselves that the Arab billionaires are going to go broke when the oil runs out?

They seem to think Mansour's 50 billion is all invested in oil or something, and he'll be selling off the family silver if the pipelines run dry.

Last I checked the Rockefeller family aren't doing too badly several generations after their oil ended.

"Manchester City will be back to the level their fans deserve". Jesus Christ how bitter is that.

Spurs fans are proper sour fuckers when it comes to God's own club. They fluffed their chance to win the league when Liecester won it, as it was the only season that none of the top clubs challenged and they bottled it. They had a brief flirt with success under Twitcher, which as per usual fizzled out leaving them back in the land of nearly. Until Ebenezer Levy puts his hand in his pocket they will continue to be also rans with their better players sold off when the price is right. I'm really hoping for a footballing extravaganza today, as their style of play should allow us to play a bit and hopefully put a few in the back of the onion bag.

More importantly, how do these people manage to convince themselves that the Arab billionaires are going to go broke when the oil runs out?

They seem to think Mansour's 50 billion is all invested in oil or something, and he'll be selling off the family silver if the pipelines run dry.

Yeah but they're very intelligent metropolitan Londoners and not thicko Northern monkeys like what we are. They must have seen something we haven't.

will poch bottle it and go defensive and rely on long ball to kane? i think he might press for 20 mins then fall back,up to us to control and good tempo from the very start

Last I checked the Rockefeller family aren't doing too badly several generations after their oil ended.

Your average football fan won't understand sovereign wealth funds!

The oil/petrol stuff is making more of an appearance nowadays as they have run out of everything else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.