Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIlva out.... replaced with a very limited Gundogan....if the rest aren't at 100%, or Spuds are, winning run stops here... rather have Jesus and go for it.
Gundogan is far from limited. He hasn’t been quite up to speed since coming back but he has proved he is a very good player.

Whatever the reason for David Silva's absence I'm confident that the team will step up in response. Test of the spirit and grit we've shown this season, win it for Merlin lads.
Come on City.

Surprised he didn't play Bernardo. I thought he was excellent midweek and you'd assume he was the long term successor to Spanish Dave

Yes, yes; Merlin is out. But we are not a one-man team, and whoever plays will put in a shift. If it is good enough on the day then we take all three points.

Surprised he didn't play Bernardo. I thought he was excellent midweek and you'd assume he was the long term successor to Spanish Dave
Against a lesser team I reckon Bernardo gets the nod, but it's easy to pick the more defensive option against a good side who will actually attack us like Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.