Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluwit told me he has,he is just very private
To be fair, he also said David lost a bet and had to shave his head when it's clearly a transplant...

But there was something in the Spanish press recently about "his partner sporting a baby bump" so here's hoping it is for such positive reasons. Always admired the no nonsense, does his talking on the pitch approach.

No complaints from me but you have to say it feels a little arse backwards, youth on bench v Swansea or Spurs but then again that kind of independent thinking got me in so much trouble last game, that I nearly never commented at all.
Silva wasn’t missing against Swansea.

To be fair, he also said David lost a bet and had to shave his head when it's clearly a transplant...

But there was something in the Spanish press recently about "his partner sporting a baby bump" so here's hoping it is for such positive reasons. Always admired the no nonsense, does his talking on the pitch approach.
he celebrated by sucking his thumb last 2 games so i reckon its a baby

Well that’s what Dave said. Don’t think he wanted to go round shouting he had a hair transplant. Anyway be nice to see how we cope without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.