Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Christ tell me he didn’t get the job.
It’s the latest thing in America. Find a totally unqualified person that in normal circumstances would be the last person you’d give a job then give it them anyway. It started on 8 November last year.

It’s the latest thing in America. Find a totally unqualified person that in normal circumstances would be the last person you’d give a job then give it them anyway. It started on 8 November last year.
Oh ffs. That’s bend ineptitude. What is the point of these meetings if not to see how white someone is?

Do Trump’s apologisers have anything to say?

To be fair, half the current Cabinet fits into that category.

Ruh roh raggy...

o9rfYT

I watched Trump make a speech on cutting regulation where he claimed he was going to cut regulation to a level not seen since the 60's. He had 2 piles of paper linked with a big red ribbon which he cut with a giant pair of scissors. It was comedy gold. The whole of the US Presidency was
reduced to that of a game show or a supermarket opening.

They’ve all gone a bit quiet recently. Maybe they’ve finally realised that he’s a ****.
Or maybe they've just decided to let you have your own little echo chamber. Anyone offering a different opinion can expect expletives, insults and childish jokes.
I would have thought that the first ones to be got at were the ones that actually voted for him because they like him. Then the ones that just couldn't stomach voting for his opponent rather than actually support him.
Then the ones that don't like him but call out the hypocrisy of people wanting him barred from visiting the country but don't seem to say anything when we're visited by the likes of the Saudi 's, Chinese or anyone else guilty of appalling human rights abuses.
When he comes over here in the new year, they'll be huge protests in London. They'll range from the ones that have an interest in politics and don't like anyone right of centre to the ones that will turn up because it's the trendy thing to do.
My fear is that he's that irrational, he might just think, "fuck you and your post brexit trade deal."
It'd have severe consequences for our economy and jobs but I suspect that some on here wouldn't give a fuck as long as it's not theirs.

he might just think, "fuck you and your post brexit trade deal."
It'd have severe consequences for our economy and jobs
Like idiotically voting out in the first place.

But you’re right, people shouldn’t air their views and protest in a free country because a bigoted bully may take a dim view of it.

Ffs lad, what sort of person are you?

Like idiotically voting out in the first place.

But you’re right, people shouldn’t air their views and protest in a free country because a bigoted bully may take a dim view of it.

Ffs lad, what sort of person are you?
You work in a sector that ruined economies through sheer greed and arrogance and live in a country ran by a dictatorship that has been accused of sponsoring terrorism and encouraging extremism over here and you ask what kind of person I am?
I believe in democracy.
Trump happened. Brexit happened. Corbyn didn't happen.
Maybe you want this country to be a dictatorship too.

You work in a sector that ruined economies through sheer greed and arrogance and live in a country ran by a dictatorship that has been accused of sponsoring terrorism and encouraging extremism over here and you ask what kind of person I am?
I believe in democracy.
Trump happened. Brexit happened. Corbyn didn't happen.
Maybe you want this country to be a dictatorship too.
Weird you support City, a country run in the same matter as the one I work in and have no issues with that. Saudi are the country throwing out the terrorist support accusations, all because The Muslim Brotherhood we’re allowed exile in Qatar. They were democratically elected in Egypt but labelled terrorists by Saudi when they called for elections in Saudi. Funny that eh. You’ll be pleased to know that neither the UK nor UN class them as terrorists.

Maybe you’re just using a straw man. Maybe you’re a fucking idiot. Who knows?

It’s funny you support Democratic processes such as Brexit but don’t have the brain power to realise that protest is part of the same system.

It’s weird how you can support a democratic Brexit which will undoubtably mean economic recession and job losses but don’t want to allow democratic protests in case they to the same.

It’s strange that you aren’t aware of your own hypocrisy but that’s probably why you clutched at straws and tried throwing out said straw man.

Debating with you is shooting fish in a barrel.

Ps, a constitutional monarchy is not the same as a dictatorship. Hence our owner, Sheik Mansour isn’t a dictator nor is he a brother of a dictator either. Every day must be a learning day for you eh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.