David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of this world.

I was one who thought he might have had his best days with us but what a twat i made of myself thinking that!

Majestic, over his injuries and looks as fit as a SAS soldier these days with haircut to match.
Yup. This is the 1 call I admittedly got wrong. I just don't like betting against mother nature. But in my defense, I still believe Isco would have been as good. And that's who I was willing to give up a 32 year old Silva for.

According to my predictions this should be his last WC year. But he seemed to have gotten better, so now I'm almost certain this is unlikely to be his last WC year.

Long may it continue :)

KDB celebrated with 21, apparently for Silva. Hope it's not some death in family or something like that.

Yeah I thought that celebration might mean it's something bad. But we have Gundogan and Bernardo, and a run of games against lower table opposition. We can afford to give him any time he might need away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.