Stoke City

I said on the Manager Sack Race thread a while back that I thought both Billic and Hughes would be gone by the time West Ham go to Stoke. The board only have a few days...

They wanted to wait a few days further...not long left I think

Leslie will start his next job and I guarantee he will say.

The training facilities were not fit for purpose when I came.

We get stronger in the second half of the season.

The man is a complete cock.

His arrogance is breathtaking. Said yesterday that he is doing well and he doesn't do relegation. Well the only reason he wasn't relegated at QPR is because they sacked the useless Ailsa from Home and Away lookalike. Part of that group of dour managers who will get jobs just to keep clubs above the safety line.

His arrogance is breathtaking. Said yesterday that he is doing well and he doesn't do relegation. Well the only reason he wasn't relegated at QPR is because they sacked the useless Ailsa from Home and Away lookalike. Part of that group of dour managers who will get jobs just to keep clubs above the safety line.

I think you do him a slight disservice, he is marginally better than the Bruce/Coleman/Warnock/Pardew/Pulis merry-go-round

When I saw the thread title......

1.-Crowd.gif

I guess not long before they turn on Hughes...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42320836

_99169554_stokefans.jpg

Stoke players (in blue tracksuits) are surrounded by fans at Stoke station.

Stoke players were confronted by angry fans at the city's railway station as they travelled home from their 5-1 defeat by Tottenham at Wembley, says manager Mark Hughes.

* Edit, some do want him out*

Are we sure they weren't just driven into a frenzy by the fluorescent lighting and modern transport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.