Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

We played without Silva, Stones and Mendy. We didn't get the usual possession advantage to say we weren't properly "challenged" by a "good attacking team". And still we battered them. I wonder what the next excuse will be.

So I was really worried about is game for weeks ........... for what ?

Superb. Just feckin' superb. I still struggle to believe we're as good as we are. This is nothing like I ever saw supporting City in my 52 years on earth, and being a City fan since five years old sat in the North Stand of Maine Road with my Dad. All those years seem so worthwhile as I sit here today. Thank you Pep, thank you Blues. Thank you to the rich oil money because that's the only reason why we're beating the Russian oil money and the ManUre USA money and the rich man millions pumped into the Dippers and the Arse, or so many would have you believe.

I used to HATE an old arrogant slogan used by the rags that went something like this ..... "Not arrogant, just better", but I must admit that I can kind of see how it could apply to us these days. We're still grounded in the old City way, but we're so far above what we were it just ain't funny. Some things are worth waiting for, and this is definitely one of them times.

Fuck ... I love the Blues. Always have. Always will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.