Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Wow what a performance and fair do’s to poch come and actually had a go unlike the other teams we have played.

I've just walked away from that ground with my daughter having just witnessed the greatest performance by a City player I have ever seen. Kevin Debruyne was absolutely unbelievable! I can't actually believe how good he was. Totally flabbergasted! Probably the best player in the world right now..And he's playing for us !!! :-D CTID.

Good day that few drinks pre match during match and after the match all interrupted by a football game, now off home to watch it again, with a few drinks of course

On the way back, what a performance , I was at the ballet on ice 50 years ago, there's a certain symmetry about the score, and our dominance, but the cynical nastiness portrayed by Alli is a disgrace, be interesting to see if Poch and co are as gracious in defeat as Nicholson and Blancheflower were....

Loved old Camel gob after, totally in awe.....how things have changed, but to be fair, if he didn’t say those things he’d look an even bigger twat......

Previously, whenever he’s praised City, he’s had a hand up his back and resembled a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Today he actually sounded enthused.

What’s the world coming to? I blame Pep. We’ll have the Family Man preaching celibacy at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.