Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

When will Uefa , FA , and PL ban Manchester City for being ......."TOO GOOD"........
Also just heard The Mangler is being interviewed by GMP - seems Harry Kane had gone missing - and he was found in the back pocket of The Mangler.

3 more points! Great effort, we've come back to solid form after starting a little rough after the 2nd international break. Club is looking amazing!

I know we're seeing history here each and every week but i don't think the majority will truly appreciate it until 5/10 years down the line. That genuinely could and perhaps should have been about 8 which makes what i'm going to say next completely ridiculous, we barely got out of 2nd gear today.

Ederson was class when he needed to be, a handful of excellent saves and somehow his passing is getting even better, that one pass out to the right wing second half was something KDB would be proud of. Felt for him missing out on the clean sheet as him and the defence deserved it.

In defence, Otamendi had a few brain farts again but has really stepped up as the senior figure at the back since Stones got injured. Walker was excellent, seemed to be keen to show Spurs just what they are missing. Mangala was immense and deserves huge credit again, completely shackled Kane, looked composed, covered brilliantly and his passing was decent. Delph too continues to astound, based on that, you'd say he was the £50 million rated left back and Rose was the midfielder playing out of position.\\\

In midfielder Fernandinho controls to run games, he had an 8 or 9/10 game yet there's not much to say about him other than he was his typical self which is a testament to his consistency. Was a big game for Gundogan who really needed to impose himself on the game and i'm delighted he stepped up. Still more to come from him which will probably come from more frequent game time but it was miles better than recent games for him. Excellent header too. KDB i could write an essay on the man but instead i don't think i need to say anything, we all saw how brilliant he was. Ran the show and nobody could get near him.

Upfront Aguero did reasonably well, looked lively, was on his weaker foot granted but probably should have scored in the first half but it was a beautiful first touch to set himself up for it. Sterling scored two but should have had 4 or 5 for himself, poor finishing and wasn't involved as much as he has been of late but was a constant threat and the Spurs defence knew it and he still scored a brace. Sane i thought was our most dangerous player, had Trippier on toast from the first minute, he was superb throughout but i felt we should have utilised his pace more by isolating him and Trippier and let Sane run at him more.

Excellent post. Could hardly agree more.

Absolutely stunning performance... Eddie is so calm as and his long passing is fantastic.
Delph and Walker so committed and full of energy.
Ota is commanding the defence and Mangs looks like a decent centre half.
Gundo, Fern and kev just ran the spuds ragged.
Sane was fucking amazing , Raz scoring again but should have had 4.
Kun looked sharp and worked hard and Gabby took the piss but was unlucky with the penalty.
Pawson was a disgrace letting our players get kicked to fuck and not sending off Kane and Ali for horrendous challenges.
We should have scored 8 at least today and we made spuds look like a non league team for long periods.
All this without Silva,Mendy,Stones and Kompany...we are witnessing something very special my fellow blues.
Hope the baggies can get a result tomorrow to make it a perfect weekend

Again though the two are not the same, there's a world of difference between the soft top part of the boot(leather and padding... less dangerous than a clash of heads which happens frequently) and the bottom of it(studs, hard plastic), add to that he wasn't two feet off the ground nor was the full weight of his body behind it(out of control)... yellow all day long and I'd say the same if a Spurs player did that one of ours, Mané's is still a red.
Yup, not sure why people struggle with this. It's much like how if you go for a tackle and miss, kicking the player in the shin with the top of your foot on the follow through, no big deal. Lunge studs up over the ball into the exact same part of shin, get off the pitch Dele you dirty fuck.

I don't know how he arrived at the Kane booking 'cos he had his back to it all. He can't have seen anything! He's either taken City players' word for it or the fourth official and lino have ear-wigged him.

A guess pure and simple, he was in a poor position which lead to him having to duck out of the way of players and ball, so you're right, no way he even saw that challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.