Watford 2017/18 Thread

Does anyone genuinely believe the scummy bastards will not get the 3 points tonight?, it will be the usual tedious fare and the usual incredible amount of luck resulting in a narrow victory which they didn’t deserve.

Does anyone genuinely believe the scummy bastards will not get the 3 points tonight?, it will be the usual tedious fare and the usual incredible amount of luck resulting in a narrow victory which they didn’t deserve.

Yep, early red card for Watford and pen for the rags but................................
que-sera-sera.png

Just had a fiver double Watford and Leicester just to take the piss a little bit more if it comes in

Vienna 70 is predicting 1-0. I've got a horrible feeling it will be 1-0, but not in Watford's favour. The rags can play shite but not give many goals away (due to their style of play), then scuff a goal from a deflection, a disputed corner, or a defender doing something silly like a short back-pass or the keeper having a mare - more usually United's opponents missing a host of chances.
Why won't someone give them a good walloping?

I didn’t know I’d made a prediction.

If I had, I’d would be exactly as you forecast it, Frank.

A jammy 1-0 to the rag.

Watford's defending was woeful tonight. Yet United were up against it in the second half till another series of Watford defensive errors to let Lingard in.

That's Watford and Spurs out of the way in the title race, just Chelsea, Burnley and Arsenal to go now.

And yet this was a red the inconsistency in this league is a fecking joke..

Any team with Troy Deeney in it can fuck right off.

He's proven your point correct. What a horrible tackle (although not as bad as Alli's). 2nd time he's been sent off this season. If Silva is still at Watford next season, it's unlikely Deeney has a future there.

Hornet's not doing well currently, joint-worst record in the past 5 games with Newcastle - 4 losses and one draw

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.