Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Not in the PL, very much doubt it. He should go back to being Wales boss
He'll get a job back in the league in no time when he does get sacked.

Look at Sam, Pardew, Moyes, Hodgson, Pullis will probably go back to Stoke! It's the biggest farce and biggest obstacle to young, British coaches this jobs for the boys merry-go-round.

Not foreign coaches, like Paul Merson or Richard Keys would falsely have people believe.

He'll get a job back in the league in no time when he does get sacked.

Look at Sam, Pardew, Moyes, Hodgson, Pullis will probably go back to Stoke! It's the biggest farce and biggest obstacle to young, British coaches this jobs for the boys merry-go-round.

Not foreign coaches, like Paul Merson or Richard Keys would falsely have people believe.
He can carry on banging on about never being relegated, conveniently ignoring the fact that the only reason why that's true is that he was doing so badly with QPR (and now Stoke) that they sacked him midseason before being relegated.

Rafa has 1 point from 27. Lost 8 of the last 9 games with West ham and then us that looks like being 1 point from a possible 33. Something has to give sooner or later whether it's the club's patience or Rafa's ego.

Rafa has 1 point from 27. Lost 8 of the last 9 games with West ham and then us that looks like being 1 point from a possible 33. Something has to give sooner or later whether it's the club's patience or Rafa's ego.
Rafa's not exempt from criticism, look at Burnleys budget example, but that Newcastle squad is where they should be. Utter shite from front to back in my opinion, for this league.

Granted, I should wait until after we play them to say that.

Clement got to go if the Swans any last hope of a change of fortune....replaced with who not sure. No change and I fear they are gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.