Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Easily the most satisfying win this season. From the pre match comments from the garbage that follows that horrible club, to the effort that they threw at us, without our two best centre defenders and arguable our best creative midfielder, the tackles we had to put up with, the utter determination of KDB.

Brilliant.

Spare a thought for Alyson Rudd who didn't think we'd make the top 4 this season.

Was concerned when Merlin wasnt in the starting line up , but Gundogan had a superb game ,we are playing breathtaking football and so pleased for Mangala solid game and if he continues his current form we certainly dont need ex-Rag Evans. The crowd was also brilliant , Spuds do bring the best out of our supporters always a good atmosphere and the only negative ............can't think of one.

Mate, they’re so moronic and obsessed with oil money, it doesn’t even make amusing reading. If their emblem is a cock, I imagine it’s a flaccid one covered in pustules.
Yeah. Had a look. It’s rather sad how an entire fan base can put their fingers in their ears and ignore the fact we are self sustaining.

I have been watching City for 68 years, putting up with all the shite from Salford and having to keep smiling.
What deep joy it now is to watch this team play football that has never been seen before in this country.
For an in depth account of how this is happening I recommend that you all read "The Long Read" in today's
Guardian. It is a fantastic article.

Beautiful beautiful football. I wasnt convinced last season by pep and his tactics but my god i am in dreamland with this wonderful football we are playing. Thank you pep and all the players for the fantastic entertainment you put on everytime you step onto the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.