Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today brings yet another poll, this time Trump has slumped to a 32% approval rating - against 62% disapproval. Less than 1 in 4 people believe he has kept the promises made in his campaign.

I also see he has banned the Centre for Disease Control from using a bunch of words in their statements. These include such unforgivably politically correct terms as 'Transgender' and 'Diversity'... not exactly everyone's cup of tea, but useful phrases none the less.

I'm slightly more concerned about the banning of the term 'Evidence-Based'.

Because that is a fundamental in describing various forms of treatment and therapy.

How can any Brit (brought up by normal people) continue to support a man who ran a campaign on this sort of thing ?

I watched Trump make a speech on cutting regulation where he claimed he was going to cut regulation to a level not seen since the 60's. He had 2 piles of paper linked with a big red ribbon which he cut with a giant pair of scissors. It was comedy gold. The whole of the US Presidency was
reduced to that of a game show or a supermarket opening.

Not so funny. It's disastrous for the environment.https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/15/trump-changing-america-president-tweets-russia

He is using Fox Sake Cunts News to try and get mueller sacked.

There are plenty of traitors in the USA right now. Not just orange faced tiny cock.

He is using Fox Sake Cunts News to try and get mueller sacked.

There are plenty of traitors in the USA right now. Not just orange faced tiny cock.
It’s ridiculous that he’s in a position to sack the guy that’s going to put him, his son and his son in law in prison.

No better than Little Rocket Man. Most US folk are rightly outraged when Kim-Jon and cronies "disappear" someone because they don't like what they are saying, but the Don does it by slight of hand and nobody seems to give a f**k.

He is like a big orange pantomime villain that people with eyes keep shouting, he's behind you.

The doss cunts closest never see him.

Pussy Grabber In Boots. I think the show is called.

Dale Winton, Biggins, and the Chuckle Bros make up a stellar cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.