Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali should definitely be banned for that tackle on Debruyne. It was absolutely disgraceful. He went into that tackle with the sole aim of putting Debruyne out for the season. Ali has got a very nasty streak in him as I've seen him do that on more than one occasion.

Ali should definitely be banned for that tackle on Debruyne. It was absolutely disgraceful. He went into that tackle with the sole aim of putting Debruyne out for the season. Ali has got a very nasty streak in him as I've seen him do that on more than one occasion.
To be fair, it must be incredibly frustrating suddenly realising that you're not going to win anything at all for the next 3-5 years, wherever you go - moreso because of the fact that you're not good enough for the team spoiling your plans to ever want to buy you

Match of the day.just brush the career ending assault aside.. I'm fuming..graham poll agrees with me that it's a career ending assault..bbc are a disgrace.

Match of the day.just brush the career ending assault aside.. I'm fuming..graham poll agrees with me that it's a career ending assault..bbc are a disgrace.

Did you not watch the rest of the chat, they condemned him many times, the end sentence was to push the dirty tackles to one side and concentrate on the beautiful football.

You need to watch it again imo

I didnt mind that they chose to focus on how good we were rather than the two/three red cards. Doesnt make a big thing of trying to injure us etc

Did you not watch the rest of the chat, they condemned him many times, the end sentence was to push the dirty tackles to one side and concentrate on the beautiful football.

You need to watch it again imo
Yeh I did bluealf..sorry mate I'm calming down now and it was beautiful football.

He is one nasty little cnut that is for sure.

i wonder if alison rudd will be on the sunday suppliment tomorrow saying how liverpools attack is still the best in the league even though we have now scored 22 more league goals than them!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.