United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz555.gif

I like the fact there seems to be a proper rivalry now between both sets of players. Under normal circumstances i would not have had an issue with Lingards dressing room nursery rhyme. It was the timing after the bombing which made it a disgusting act. I want to see the players having digs at each other. That is far more preferable than Rooney scoring overhead kicks then him and Hart holding each others hands at birthday parties the same evening.
They say players are disconnected from the fans these days. It cheers me up no end knowing they hate the rags just like us. It means as much to them as it does to us and it is just not about earning silly amounts. I want the rags to hate us as well. Gone are the days when they used to pity us and mock us. They are certainly not laughing any more.

The title race is neck and neck I reckon, not sure who's favourites, hedgehogs or giraffes.

makes great reading over on the cafe post city v spurs,,,one poster claims the fog wasnt fog but was some form of gas which was realeased from canisters this reacts to an injection that our player have had prior to the game and results in high levels of adrenaline and stamina

They are convinced that that Pep is doping the team to levels of fitness never seen before. especially Kev - poor lambs are really suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.