Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted before but for me he’s like Dzeko was, esp this season with the late goals and match winners but I still think if you watch him live as opposed to TV you see how much below some of his teammates he is in terms of his vision. He is often the one to break up a move with a failed pass or lack of movement and he still needs to sharpen that and work harder for the ball. Will support him of course but still I have the nagging suspicion that deep down he is not a team player and will play here only as long as it suits him. He’s benefitting massively from playing with world class players and the media talking him up because of it. He should have had 5 if not 6 today. But like Dzeko if he nets 20% of the chances he gets, it won’t be a bad total..

Utter nonsense. His movement, decision making and timing are what makes him exceptional. You can't pull the wool over the eyes of this manager.

His finishing is actually really bad but it simply doesn't matter because his movement, pace and energy are so outstanding that he gets/ creates 5 chances a game.

Posted before but for me he’s like Dzeko was, esp this season with the late goals and match winners but I still think if you watch him live as opposed to TV you see how much below some of his teammates he is in terms of his vision. He is often the one to break up a move with a failed pass or lack of movement and he still needs to sharpen that and work harder for the ball. Will support him of course but still I have the nagging suspicion that deep down he is not a team player and will play here only as long as it suits him. He’s benefitting massively from playing with world class players and the media talking him up because of it. He should have had 5 if not 6 today. But like Dzeko if he nets 20% of the chances he gets, it won’t be a bad total..
That’s a pretty big pile of dogshit you’ve just written there.

He should have had three more today. Does my head in how many he misses.
He's definitely a level below Sane and I wonder if we bought Sanchez how many more we would have scored.

He's definitely a level below Sane and I wonder if we bought Sanchez how many more we would have scored.
Aww, does he do you head in? Our top scorer, bless.

Sorry pal but that is total nonsense. His movement and runs off the ball are brilliant. He gets into some fantatstic positions. No one scores 3, 4 or 5 goals every game do they? Think about what you are saying?!!

Could have scored 5 today but he'll just have to settle for the 2!

I'm sure he admit he would have liked a couple more today. However, his movement is absolutely world class, never known a player manage to get himself into so many open positions! Really important player for us.

Well his huge total of 5 goals so far doesn't suggest to me that I'd prefer him over 15 goal Raheem this season.

He's gone up a gear this season & he is an absolutely phenomenal player & is now extremely consistent. He is still young and has the potential to get even better, which is a frightening prospect.

Can't believe there are posters still criticising the lad , he made a vital contribution and scored another 2 goals , and having just read he was racially abused and attacked outside the training ground before the game , the guy has got a pair of balls. Fifteen goals for a winger and its not even xmas yet , there might be some closet Dippers on here who are fully paid up members of the Jordan Ibe appreciation society , Beermusic is John Aldridge and i claim my £5 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.