Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Fuck you Alli Fuck you Kane Fuck you Pochettino Fuck you Levy Fuck you Cockeral Fuck you Spuds fans and Fuck you Spuds.

Dicked well and truly dicked. Press us we press harder, football us and we will out football you.

Could've and should've been 8 but I can't complain. We are fucking sensational.

Loved it today. It's always great to beat them.

Kev was stunning. Reminded me of the Stoke game where he was making passes that even he hadn't seen. He just knew. But his work-rate and leadership was just as good. Incredible.

Jesus made a difference when he came on and showed why he's better for the whole team IMO. I love Sergio but Jesus' work rate and movement add so much more. Again IMO.

But there wasn't one below par performance from us. We made them look ordinary for the majority of the game and the snide challenges by Kane and Alli showed how much we'd got to them. Just glad there are no serious injuries for Kev or Raz. The ref seemed to think he was doing a kids game where he just didn't want it to be a walk-over although I don't think he actually saw the Kane challenge.

The exodus from the away end was also very telling. Arf.

And all this without Dave! Just hope all's well for him.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.