Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvellous.

He worked hard for the team on Sunday. His finishing was off, imo because he was 'rag blind' due to it being his first time at the Theatre Of Bullshit. Players are force fed so much shite about those wankers, it definitely does affect some of them. We saw it with Sané in the cup game last season, he was hopeless. But to Sané & Sterling it was just them v an inferior team on Sunday.

I recon it's the same for Jesus in future, now he's seen the reality.

Marvellous.

He worked hard for the team on Sunday. His finishing was off, imo because he was 'rag blind' due to it being his first time at the Theatre Of Bullshit. Players are force fed so much shite about those wankers, it definitely does affect some of them. We saw it with Sané in the cup game last season, he was hopeless. But to Sané & Sterling it was just them v an inferior team on Sunday.

I recon it's the same for Jesus in future, now he's seen the reality.
I reckon we can expect a decent chance of some enjoyable Derbies for the next few years, mate.

I reckon we can expect a decent chance of some enjoyable Derbies for the next few years, mate.

I think you are right. It would have been more difficult defending the long ball tbf, if their best player, Fellaini, had been available (plus Pogba) but on another day, Jesus would have scored several, from the same situations & then Sergio would come on..

They need to spend a lot of money, just to try & keep up the present gulf, with the natural improvement of GJ, Sterling & Sané.

Thanks for sharing—this is my cup of xTea.

Jesus’ position on the graph is partly down to his immense technical ability, work rate, and intelligent movement, and partly due to the system Pep has installed to create chances.

Hence Nico’s high quality chance rate. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.